OB/Family Planning at Lowell Community Health Center offers full services of Prenatal/Postpartum and GYN care.
OB/Family Planning offers a variety of providers including: Obstetricians, Family Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nurse Midwife for patient care during pregnancy. Certified Nurse Midwives provide care that focuses on the specific needs of women. They are highly educated independent professionals who also work in collaboration with physicians.
We also have Health Educators to educate patients and the community on reproductive health and wellness as well as assist patients with finding health services.
- OB/Family Planning also provides quality, affordable and confidential reproductive health care services for both male and female adults and adolescents.
- Teens receive confidential services, and parental consent is not needed.
Additional Services Include:
- Prenatal, delivery, and post-partum care
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Birth control information and services
- Childbirth education
- Referrals to support services, such as WIC
- Gynecological/cervical cancer screenings and gynecological surgeries
- HIV counseling and testing
- Testing and treatment of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, abnormal pap smears and breast exams.